In Call #17 of the DMC, Allyse provides everything you need to teach a successful class - all the content, the questions to ask, plus a breakdown of the exact items you need to have in your Class bag!
Here is what she says:
• Essential oils: Wild Orange, Peppermint, Deep Blue, On Guard (and the LLV)
• 10-15 sample drams filled with oils for giveaways. Samples of the Top 10 oils recommended
• Class handouts and enrollment forms — download from dōTERRA
• 8 dram keychains — for incentives for people who book a class
• 8-10 Essential Life or other resource books
• Light refreshments for the Basic Business Intro — DO NOT have refreshments during the class itself! Just water with Lemon, Lime, Wild Orange, or Slim and Sassy oil
Super simple and easy, now go teach a GREAT CLASS!