What Does It Look Like to Partner with Me?
Whether you want to complement your current current work or business with an added income stream, create a completely separate side hustle, or you’re ready for a whole new gig, I can show you how to create a life and business you love with doTERRA.
But I have a few requirements:
- You must be ready to invest in your own personal and skill development.
- You must love others – like, genuinely.
- You must love health and wellness.
- And you must be willing to put in the work.
This is not a get-rich quick thing. It’s a real business. And as such, it will stretch you, teach you, challenge you, and even frustrate you at times.
Being part of a revolution is not for the faint of heart.
But for the committed, the visionaries willing to stay the course, the outcome is worth it.
Here’s how we work together.
No one’s business is exactly the same but here’s a general idea of how we usually get started.
- First we outline your goals and get clear on your strengths: Business is best when it fits like a glove, so we will get crystal clear on what it is you really want to create (including how/if you’d like to incorporate the oils into your current model), and how it is you’ll best get there. (Strengthfinders)
- We invite your cohorts: This is a business of collaboration. There’s no room for the lone wolf. We’ll take a careful look at who you want to partner with and how, and invite them to learn alongside you from the get-go.
- Then we plan and train: Because “luck” follows the well-prepared, and there is nothing worse than an awkward leader. You’ll learn oils, sales, and leadership skills to help you build your business by showing up to serve others. (LOVE OIls, Oil Games, Share OIls)
- Then we launch: And this is where the rubber hits the road. Where you show up and put in the hard work. And where the magic starts to happen. (Share Oils)
FYI: You don’t need to be the expert. It won’t be your job to give medical advice.
Your role is one of collaborator, guide, encourager, and inspirer. It’ll be your job to connect people to possibilities, and show them how to take the reigns. (Don’t worry. I’ll show you how.)